The Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 White Red is one of many Air Max releases in March. It’s become a tradition that Nike is releasing a number of new colorways og Air Max sneakers up to the big Air Max Day event that takes place on 26 March.
To celebrate 30 years of Air Max 1, the Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 arrives. Recognized as the most innovative Air Max 1 to date, cored-out ultra-tooling helps make it one of the lightest Air Max models ever. The “3.26” placed on the tongue marks the anniversary of the original.
See all Air Max Day releases right here!
Except for the Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit the following sneakers will be releasing as well.
- Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 ‘Elephant’
- Womens Nike Air Max Jewel
- Nike Air Max 1 OG ‘White/Red’
- Nike Air Max 1 OG ‘White/Blue’
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 ‘White/Red’
- Nike Air Max LD-Zero H ‘Triple White’
- Nike Air VaporMax ‘White’
- Nike Air Max 1 Master ‘Black’
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit ‘Infrared’
Where to buy the Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 White Red?
The Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 White Red is releasing on 16 March in Nike Store and select retailers.
Find retailers in the stocklist to your right or just below the pictures if you’re on a mobile device.
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0