The Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit Oreo is one of many Air Max releases in March. It’s become a tradition that Nike is releasing a number of new colorways og Air Max sneakers up to the big Air Max Day event that takes place on 26 March.
This release is bit of a warm-up to Air Max day as it’s releasing on 2 March.The Air Max 90 OG is quickly recognized. Especially in its vibrant Infrared color. In the Air Max 90 Flyknit, two new innovations make this icon lighter. A Flyknit upper which increases flexibility, and a cored-out midsole that decreases weight and increases comfort.
See all Air Max Day releases right here!
Except for the Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit the following sneakers will be releasing as well.
- Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 ‘Elephant’
- Womens Nike Air Max Jewel
- Nike Air Max 1 OG ‘White/Red’
- Nike Air Max 1 OG ‘White/Blue’
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 ‘White/Red’
- Nike Air Max LD-Zero H ‘Triple White’
- Nike Air VaporMax ‘White’
- Nike Air Max 1 Master ‘Black’
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit ‘Infrared’
Where to buy the Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit Oreo?
The Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit Oreo is releasing on 2 March in Nike Store and select retailers.
Find retailers in the stocklist to your right or just below the pictures if you’re on a mobile device.
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit