The Nike Air Max LD-Zero H Maroon is one of many Air Max releases in March. It’s become a tradition that Nike is releasing a number of new colorways og Air Max sneakers up to the big Air Max Day event that takes place on 26 March.
Created for Air Max Day 2016 by legendary streetwear designer Hiroshi Fujiwara, the LD-Zero mixes a clean upper inspired by the 70s-era Nike LD1000 and the Boston with the 360 Air Max unit that debuted in 2006 and was updated for the Air Max 2014. The result is an original design that merges classic style with modern comfort.
See all Air Max Day releases right here!
Except for the Nike Air Max LD-Zero H the following sneakers will be releasing as well.
- Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 ‘Elephant’
- Womens Nike Air Max Jewel
- Nike Air Max 1 OG ‘White/Red’
- Nike Air Max 1 OG ‘White/Blue’
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 ‘White/Red’
- Nike Air VaporMax ‘White’
- Nike Air Max 1 Master ‘Black’
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Flyknit ‘Infrared’
Where to buy the Nike Air Max LD-Zero H Maroon?
The Nike Air Max LD-Zero H Maroon is releasing on 26 March in Nike Store and select retailers.
Find retailers in the stocklist to your right or just below the pictures if you’re on a mobile device.
Nike Air Max LD-Zero H